OUR M.O.M. MEDAL RECIPIENTS WILL BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL TO OPT IN FOR THE CROWN ROYAL WALL OF M.O.M.S AND THE ABILITY TO SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
OUR M.O.M. MEDAL RECIPIENTS WILL BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL TO OPT IN FOR THE CROWN ROYAL WALL OF M.O.M.S AND THE ABILITY TO SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
By submitting this form, you confirm that the entered name is a legitimate mother of a United States military member who honorably served in a United States military unit and is over the age of 21.
By submitting this form, you confirm that your submission is true and correct to the best of your information, knowledge and belief, and that you are over the age of 21.
Please do not share with anyone under the legal purchase age for alcohol.
CROWN ROYAL BLENDED CANADIAN WHISKY. 40% ALC/VOL. THE CROWN ROYAL COMPANY, NORWALK, CT
CROWN ROYAL “MOM” GIVEAWAY PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCE OF WINNING. MUST BE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES (IF EITHER NOMINATOR OR NOMINEE). NOMINATOR MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER; NOMINEE MUST BE A MOTHER/MOTHER FIGURE TO NOMINATOR AND 25 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
WHILE THE M.O.M. MEDAL WAS CREATED BY DIAGEO AMERICAS, INC. SPECIFICALLY TO HONOR MOTHERS OF MILITARY PERSONNEL, ANY MOTHER WHO IS A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT AND 25 YEARS OR OLDER MAY BE NOMINATED/ENTERED TO WIN A PRIZE IN THE PROMOTION.
1. This Promotion begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on April 16, 2019 and ends THE EARLIER OF the receipt of one thousand eight hundred (1800) nominations/entries which are preliminarily determined to be eligible by the independent third party judging agency OR at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on April 30, 2019. To participate: Access the Promotion website at www.crownroyal.com/mothersday. After verifying your age, click on the designated button to access the entry/nomination form. Then, complete the entry/nomination form with (a) your name and e-mail address; and (b) the mother’s name, e-mail address and date of birth. Finally, check the box indicating that you have read, understand and agree to these Official Rules; your entry/nomination will not be accepted unless this box is not checked. All entries/nominations must be received by the aforementioned deadline. Internet access and valid e-mail address are required to participate in the Promotion (if either nominator or nominee).
Restrictions on Nomination: Nominee may be either the nominator’s mother or a mother figure (someone who is “like a mother” to nominator). For the avoidance of doubt, an actual mother-child relationship (biological or otherwise) is NOT a condition of eligibility. No alterations or forged entries/nominations are permitted. A given nominator may nominate as many mothers as he/she likes; and, a given mother may be nominated by more than one (1) person. However, regardless of the number of times she has been nominated, a nominee mother may still receive a maximum of only one (1) entry in the Promotion. Self-nominations are not permitted. IT IS THE NOMINATOR'S SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO SECURE THE WRITTEN CONSENT OF HIS/HER MOTHER PRIOR TO SUBMISSION OF ENTRY/NOMINATION.
Sponsor will contact nominee mother at the e-mail address provided by nominator in the entry/nomination. Nominee mother must, without compensation, respond to the notification e-mail and consent to Sponsor’s inclusion of her name on the “Wall of M.O.M.s” on the Promotion Website, which will publicly acknowledge the efforts and sacrifice of all nominee mothers who so consented; when providing such consent, nominee mother will also confirm that she agreed to being nominated for the Promotion. Such response must be provided within two (2) days of the date of transmission of the notification e-mail (or such shorter time period as indicated thereon.) Nominee mother agrees that an electronic signature/affirmation shall have the same legal force and effect as a hand-signed document. Notwithstanding the foregoing, should Sponsor determine in its sole discretion that the electronic signature or affirmation is not acceptable, Sponsor may condition acceptance of such response (and the nomination qualifying as an entry in the Promotion) on return of the actual hand-signed document.
IF NOMINEE MOTHER DOES NOT RESPOND WITH HER CONSENT TO BEING INCLUDED ON THE WALL OF M.O.M.S WITHIN THE INDICATED TIME PERIOD FOR ANY REASON, THE ENTRY/NOMINATION WILL BE DEEMED VOID AND DISQUALIFIED. Sponsor may, but is in no way obligated to, copy applicable nominator(s) on the notification e-mail to nominee mother and/or notify nominator of voiding and disqualification of entry/nomination.
Receipt of entry/nomination will be acknowledged by Sponsor, including posting of nominee mother’s name on the “Wall of M.O.M.s” on the Promotion Website (as set forth above). Any such acknowledgment does not constitute any representation of eligibility of entry/nomination for the Promotion or selection of nominee mother as a potential prize winner in the Promotion. For the avoidance of doubt, even though a nominee mother’s name is included on the Wall of M.O.M.s, she may not receive a prize of a M.O.M. Medal (as discussed below).
Sponsor is not responsible for technical difficulties, telephone or cell phone service disruptions or other equipment or service issues which might affect a person’s ability to submit an entry/nomination on-line (including via the mobile website), the ability of the Sponsor to notify any nominee mother identified in an entry/nomination, or the ability to notify any nominee mothers selected as prize winners. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, damaged, inaccessible, corrupted, misdirected, illegible, incomplete or incorrect entries/nominations or other Promotion materials, all of which are void. Facsimiles or mechanical reproductions will not be accepted. All entries/nominations become the property of the sponsor and will not be returned.
2. Prize. ONE-THOUSAND (1,000) Grand Prizes will be offered in the Promotion. In all cases, prize will be awarded to the nominee mother (and NOT the nominator). Prize is a M.O.M. Medal in a gift box intended as an expression of gratitude to the nominee mother. Approximate Retail Value: $40 each. Total Approximate Retail Value of all Prizes: $40,000.
3. Winner Determination:
Winning nominee mothers (or “winners”) will be determined in a random drawing to occur on or about the business day immediately following the end of the Promotion by an independent third party judging agency, whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this promotion. If nominee mother consents to have her name included on the Wall of M.O.M.s (as set forth above), odds of winning are approximately 1:2 but will be determined by the total number of eligible entries/nominations received.
Winners will be notified by e-mail on or about the business day immediately following the end of the Promotion Period and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and a publicity release (where lawful) within two (2) days of winner notification (or such shorter time period as indicated on the winner notification documents) or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at sponsor's sole discretion, time permitting and provided that a sufficient number of eligible entries/nominations remain. (For the avoidance of doubt, the affidavit/release is in addition to the consent provided by nominee mother when responding to the initial e-mail notification as discussed above). Winner agrees that an electronic signature/affirmation or facsimile signature on the affidavit/release shall have the same legal force and effect as a hand-signed document. Notwithstanding the foregoing, should Sponsor determine in its sole discretion that the electronically signed/affirmed/facsimile signed version of the affidavit/release is not acceptable, Sponsor may condition award of prize on return of the actual hand-signed document. If winner cannot be located or does not respond to attempt to be notified within one (1) day (or such shorter time period as indicated on the winner notification documents), prize will automatically be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at sponsor's sole discretion (again, time permitting and provided that a sufficient number of eligible entries/nominations remain.)
If prize is returned as undeliverable due to incomplete, outdated or otherwise incorrect mailing address, such prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at sponsor's sole discretion (again, time permitting and provided that a sufficient number of eligible entries/nominations remain.)
Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the promotion without notice or further obligation.
4. Eligibility: This Promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States. Nominator must be 21 years of age or older at the time of entry/nomination; nominee mother must be 25 years of age or older at the time of entry/nomination. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of the following entities and members of their families or households are not eligible for participation under any circumstances: Diageo Americas, Inc., its affiliates, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, alcohol beverage suppliers, importers, wholesalers, distributors or retailers. All federal, state and local laws apply.
5. General Conditions:
Participation in the Promotion (as either a nominator or nominee) constitutes an individual's full and unconditional agreement to abide by and accept the terms and conditions of these Official Rules; and, in the case of nominee mother, such consent will be confirmed as set forth above as a condition of continued eligibility. No substitution of prize or cash equivalent except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Cash equivalent may be less than the approximate retail value of prize. Prize is non-transferable except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. All federal, state and local taxes on prize are winner’s sole responsibility. Limit of one (1) prize per person. Actual prize may differ from depiction of M.O.M. Medal in Promotion advertising in terms of style, size or otherwise. By accepting the prize, winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning said prize, any and all costs of redemption or travel to redeem said prize and any and all liability that might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check of any criminal records of the winners. To the extent necessary and permitted by law, winners shall authorize this background check. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify winners, based on the background check. Winner also accepts sole responsibility for any miscellaneous costs relating to acceptance of prize.
Persons participating in the Promotion either as nominator or nominee hereby agree to indemnify and hold Sponsor as well as Facebook, Inc./Instagram harmless from and against any third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorney fees and court costs, arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties and representations set forth above.
The value of the prize won under the Promotion may be taxable as income to its winner. Winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees associated with the prize. Upon receipt of a prize, the winner shall be required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local law, rules and regulations.
In consideration of his/her receipt of any prize, prize winner for herself and her guests, heirs, personal representatives and assigns shall voluntarily and knowingly completely and forever release, waive and discharge Sponsor and all related parties, as well as Facebook, Inc./Instagram from and against any and every kind of claim, demand, injury, costs, attorney fees, right, liability or cause of action or other liabilities of whatever kind or nature, known or unknown, absolute or contingent, and whether or not fixed, which the prize winner ever had, now has or might in the future have arising in any way or related to this Promotion, including, but not limited to, prize winner’s participation in the Promotion; the entry/nomination including prize winner; use of prize winner’s name, likeness, biographical information, signature, image or likeness; prize winner’s receipt, use or inability to use any prize or part thereof, including but not limited to injury or loss sustained in any travel related to the prize; financial claims; physical and/or emotional injury; and/or any other legal claim that may arise, whether under contract, tort, warranty or any other theory or claim.
Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the promotion at any time without notice or further obligation.
6. Electronic Entries/Nominations: In the event of a dispute, on-line entries/nominations (including entries/nominations made via mobile website)* will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry/nomination. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, illegible, misdirected, incomplete entries/nominations, or for on-line entries/nominations (including entries/nominations made via mobile website) or e-mail communications to or from nominee mothers not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted connections or miscommunications, or due to other electronic malfunctions, delays, or errors of any kind in the transmission or receipt of on-line entries/nominations or e-mail communications to or from nominee mothers. The preceding expressly includes but is not limited to e-mail notifications requesting the nominee mother’s consent and additional information which are classified as SPAM or “junk” by an Internet access provider, on-line service, or other organization that is responsible for processing e-mail communications. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry/nomination information, whether caused by website or mobile website visitors or by any human or technological error that may occur in the processing of on-line entries/nominations (including errors affecting Sponsor’s efforts to obtain consent and additional information from nominee mothers via e-mail communication) in this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend all or a portion of the Promotion should viruses, bugs or other causes beyond control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Promotion.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE/MOBILE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
*If participating via mobile website, wireless Internet access and/or other fees may apply. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan. Not all cellular phone providers carry necessary service to enter via mobile website. Wireless Internet access is not available in all areas.
7. Winners’ List: For winners’ list, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Crown Royal MOM Giveaway Winners, Dept. JK, Diageo Americas, Inc., 500 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10036. All requests for the winners’ list must be postmarked by May 31, 2019 and received by June 14, 2019.
Sponsor: Diageo Americas, Inc., Norwalk, CT
The Crown Royal Company, Norwalk, CT.
Please Drink Responsibly
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or associated with the U.S. Military (United States Armed Forces), or any agency of the United States government.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.